- 70 minutes
- For 8 people
- € 0.35 / person
- 254kcal per 100g.
How to make a cheesecake with only 3 ingredients , easy, right? As a sign that many times in some dessert recipes it is not necessary neither a great work nor a great expense to prepare delicious things at home.
Today I bring you a sweet recipe that I am sure will surprise you. It is a cheese cake and white chocolate that is prepared with only 3 ingredients, cream cheese, white chocolate and eggs .
With the combination of these simple ingredients, we get a cheese cake of incredible texture, very fluffy and airy, very juicy and moist and with a flavor in which we will perfectly notice the cheese and white chocolate .
They call it cheesecake or Japanese cheesecake , although I very much doubt that it is or has Japanese origin. The theme is that if you like cheese and white chocolate you will find it in the form of a quite yellow and very tasty cheese cake, with a velvety texture.
If you like cheese cakes, whether they are cold-made cheese cakes , or those of the oven type such as the New York cheesecake , you cannot stop trying this tart. Its elaboration process requires an oven, but with the difference compared to others, which is cooked in a double boiler.
The mixture of the cream cheese with white chocolate makes the cake especially creamy and its flavor always gives rise to riddles, because almost nobody is able to find out what it is made of.
We will be left with a different and very tasty cheese and chocolate cake, perfect for dessert and to surprise your guests. Cheer up because you are going to love it!
Easy cheesecake preparation
- We begin by preparing the mold that we will use for the cake. In this case it is a mold that can be removed with a diameter of 20 cm.
- We spread it with butter if the mold is metallic. If we use a silicone one, it won’t be necessary.
- We cover it with baking paper to make sure that the mold is easy to remove and there is no risk of it sticking.
- How we will cook this cake in a bain-marie in the oven. We cover it, with more, with aluminum foil, so we make sure that no water enters during baking.
- In a small saucepan, melt the white chocolate. We need to keep it on low heat throughout the process since it is very easy for the chocolate to burn.
- We stir at all times until it has melted. We reserve.
- We separate the whites from the yolks of eggs. On the one hand, we mount the egg whites until stiff and we help ourselves with a pinch of salt to give the cake a flavor-enhancing touch and we reserve them.
- We preheat the oven to 180º C 10 minutes before baking the cake.
Baking and final presentation of the Japanese cake
- In a bowl, beat the yolks with the cream cheese. To achieve a resulting smooth and smooth cream. It is necessary that the cream is at room temperature, soft to be able to work it easily.
- Once the yolks are well beaten with the cream cheese, add the chocolate and mix well.
- We incorporate the whites mounted to the point of snow. We do it with enveloping movements, to prevent them from falling, we incorporate the rest of the ingredients.
- We pour the cream into the mold, in this case it is 22 in diameter. This data is important so that it stays as we have prepared at home, if the mold is larger it will stay lower, it will not rise the same. Remember that it is like a soufle.
- We place the mold in a source with 3 fingers of water to make it in a water bath.
- With the oven previously heated to 180º C. we bake the cake for 45 minutes in the central part, temperature up and down.
- Once this time has passed, we turn off the oven and leave the cake inside, without opening it, until it has cooled. This information is very important, do not open the oven or click on the cake to see if it is done. We can load the final result. The time of rest in the oven can take us between 1 and 1.5 hours.
- When the cake is warm we remove it from the oven. Let it cool completely before removing it from the mold.
You can see all the photos of the step by step of the cheesecake recipe in this album, do not miss any detail and it will be perfect.
Tips for a Japanese Yummy Pie
- Important data, 22 cm mold. and do not open the oven so that this souffle cake does not come down.
- With just 3 ingredients we can prepare an incredibly fluffy and juicy cake perfect for snacks for children and adults.
- This cheesecake always surprises because everyone expects a simple cheesecake but its flavor says otherwise and it does not need an extra touch of sugar thanks to white chocolate.
- Be sure to enjoy all the types of cheesecakes we have in our dessert recipes.