- Very easy
- 15 minutes
- For 8 people
- 2.3 € / person
- 290kcal per 100g.
- · ·
How to make volcanoes stuffed with salmon .
If there is a custom in each house during the Christmas holidays , it is the appetizers . The starters and canapés are the preamble to an unforgettable evening that serve to open the mouth before the main dishes.
Deciding the menu is one of the most recurring problems when setting up a party lunch or dinner , but within the menu there is an added problem if what you want is to have an initial snack time.
It is possible that we are beginning to turn the head and do not know what to prepare that is light, original and, at the same time, beautiful and colorful.
Today I have prepared an easy starter that everyone will like and that we are already prepared to sit at the table, some puff pastry volovans stuffed with salmon and tangerine .
They are a light combination that will not make us lose our appetite to enjoy the rest of the meal, but that will make us enjoy some delicious bites.
For this luxury starter, I advise you to use quality salmon and flavored tangerines . Salmon is the star ingredient and will make the difference between a good appetizer or another that will pass without pain or glory.
You see, the only thing necessary for good starters is a little imagination and quality ingredients.
Preparation of salmon and mandarin volovans
- We cut the orange and prepare the orange juice, we reserve.
- We peel the tangerines and clean them well of white skins. We cut each of the segments into small pieces.
- We cut the smoked salmon into small pieces and mix them with the mandarin pieces that we have reserved, already cut.
- Add the walnuts, the chopped almonds and the capers to the bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- We prepare the dressing by mixing all the ingredients, extra virgin olive oil, Modena vinegar, brandy and orange juice. Pour the dressing in the bowl with the rest of the ingredients, mix well.
- Fill the volovanes shortly before serving. Sprinkle with a little dill and eat.
An easy starter, very successful and really delicious. In the tests we have done at home it has triumphed.
It also serves as a filling for some toasts, some tartlets or even as an accompaniment to a plate of pasta or salad. Really yummy, are you up for it?
I encourage you to visit more recipes for tapas, snacks and pinchos perfect for an unforgettable evening with yours.
You can see all the photos of the step by step in the next album.