- 30 minutes
- For 8 people
- € 0.3 / person
- 365kcal per 100g.
How to make a chocolate filled puff pastry .
Sometimes we find surprising recipes. They can be due to its simplicity, its speed, its flavor or even the opposite, its complication or its poor result.
The dessert that I present to you today corresponds, without a doubt, to the first group, a puff pastry with chocolate that is well worth an ode and is perfect to prepare with the little ones this Christmas . It’s even easier than the chocolate Christmas tree .
Without getting into eleven-rod shirts, today we can get puff pastry in any food establishment. It does not take great knowledge or skills in pastry, to enjoy desserts and sweets with puff pastry at home, the industry has put it within our reach to make things easier for us.
It is with this ingredient as a base and a cocoa cream that we can get equally easy or even prepare it ourselves, that we can prepare at home one of those sweets to start and not stop, almost in the blink of an eye.
This puff pastry with chocolate in the shape of a flower is a delight that you should not miss trying at home. The end result is a sweet as rich and tasty as it is visually precious. A whole chocolate delight available to anyone.
Preparation of the chocolate filled puff pastry
- On a vegetable paper we put one of the puff pastry sheets. With the help of a roller we slightly extend the plate.
- We spread the cocoa cream on the surface of the iron. We must leave a perimeter of 2 cm. Unfilled. It is advisable to previously heat the cocoa cream, so it will be much easier to spread on the puff pastry.
- We cover with the second sheet of puff pastry that previously we will have stretched on a vegetable paper.
- In the center of the plates we put a glass. This glass will serve as a limit at the time of making the cuts of the portions. Thus, with the tip of a knife we cut the panchas into 16 parts, from the base of the glass to the end of the dough.
- We turn each of the “petals” on themselves and in the same direction. We paint the surface of the flower with beaten egg.
Baking and final presentation of the puff pastry
- We preheat the oven to 200º C
- We place the doughs with the base of vegetable paper on the oven rack.
- Bake at 200º C with top-down heat and air for 25 minutes.
- It is advisable to place the puff pastry on the oven rack, and not on the tray, so the baking from the bottom will be correct and we will not run the risk of it being slightly raw underneath.
Once we have the baked flower we remove it from the oven and let it temper, on the same rack, before enjoying it.
If you do not want to miss a detail of how to prepare this recipe for puff pastry filled with chocolate, click on the photos in the step by step.