- 20 minutes
- For 4 people
- 1.2 € / person
- 190kcal per 100g.
How to prepare a pasta and fruit salad.
We start the week with a very refreshing, light and healthy salad. Write down the instructions for preparing a pasta and fruit salad right now.
If you have come home hungry and do not feel like long preparations, this pasta salad is the perfect option, since it serves both as a unique dish and as an accompaniment to any other recipe.
On the blog you will find salad recipes , lots of ideas to not always eat the same recipe with tomato and lettuce.
Salads are for the summer, but also for the rest of the year. Using seasonal products, we can get a tasty and healthy salad . And if the main ingredient is pasta we will also have a balanced dish.
Apples and walnuts are ingredients that we can find practically all year round and serve to complete a delicious pasta salad.
Remember to use a good pasta, in this case, Radiatori Garofalo and some fresh and quality vegetables. The radiatori with carbohydrates, complement each other perfectly with fruit that is the apple and loa fatty acids are nuts.
If we add to this vegetables such as tomatoes and other ingredients such as bean sprouts and sweet corn, what we will get is a delicious nutritious and healthy salad that will perfectly serve us as a unique dish.
Cooking the pasta. Before starting with the salad
- In a saucepan, heat plenty of salted water. At the moment it begins to boil, add the radiatori.
- The cooking time will depend on the size of the pasta that we use and the brand. So it is best to be guided by what the package indicates. In this case it is Garofalo with what 8 minutes is the recommended time.
- Drain the pasta once cooked, and cool with cold water to cut the cooking.
- Drain again and pour into a large bowl. We reserve.
Pasta salad preparation
- We peel and core the apple. We cut it into flakes or dice, as we like. My recommendation is that it be in small cubes that are not annoying when eating the salad.
- We wash the tomatoes and cut them into halves or quarters. We reserve.
- Add the rest of the salad ingredients, bean sprouts, sweet corn, cherry tomatoes, peeled and chopped walnuts and the reserved apple. We reserve.
- Prepare the salad dressing by mixing the oil, vinegar and salt in a pot. Pour the dressing over the rest of the ingredients and mix to integrate.
- We serve the salad in individual bowls and top each of the bowls with grated Parmesan cheese.
A perfect dish for the tupper at work and for Sunday at the pool, you will tell me.
Here you can see all the step-by-step photos of the apple pasta salad recipe .
Tips for a pasta salad with yummy fruit
- This is a recipe that uses radiatori pasta with a great apple twist. A fruit that you can actually perfectly substitute for mango, peach, pineapple, grapes or whatever you like best.
- When it comes to getting into trouble, don’t forget to wash the vegetables well. It is very important to clean the vegetables and fruits that we are going to use in our recipes. Even if they are from your home garden, they can bring impurities or unwanted chemicals. It costs us no work and we prevent unnecessary problems.
- I have chosen this type of onion because I love it and it has a very smooth raw flavor. It also has such a beautiful color … that it gives the salad its own personality.
- You can tune your salad as you like, a simple way is to change the dressing. You have a lot of ideas on the blog, today I have seasoned with a basic dressing but you can make for example a honey dressing.
- The proportions will be based on the taste of each one. I recommend some measures but you can change and try how you like best. Of course, in addition to the quality of honey, it is equally important the type of oil and vinegar used.