- 30 minutes
- For 8 people
- 0.8 € / person
- 320kcal per 100g.
How to make cookie cake and chocolate without oven.
This cookie cake represents a whole generation, it is impossible to take a bite and not be transported to those 80’s birthdays.
Parties with sandwiches filled with cocoa cream , a large bottle of the soft drink that we only drank once a year and of course the expected chocolate and cookie cake that mothers and grandmothers devoutly prepared at all children’s parties.
And although we do not agree that any past time was better, we can not help smiling as we bathe the cookies in milk to make the layers of the cake , an essential step so that it does not become a sweet brick.
When bathing the cookies, just enough time so that they do not unravel in the hand, we achieve that they are soft and not cloying.
It is a dessert so easy to make that it does not even need an oven, we will have it ready in a moment and we can prepare it in advance so that we do not have to rush the day of the party.
And it is that no matter how demanding the birthdays have become, nobody will be able to resist the most popular chocolate cake and cookies in history .
Preparing the chocolate to bathe the biscuit cake
- Heat the cream and cream cheese in a saucepan. We stir until the cheese melts.
- Little by little we are adding portions of chocolate without stopping stirring.
- When it is integrated with the rest of the ingredients and something thick, turn off the heat.
- We line an elongated pan with baking paper so that it is easy to remove from the mold.
- We put in the bottom of the mold a first layer of chocolate.
Assembly and final presentation of the cookie cake without oven
- We bathe some cookies in milk and form a layer.
- We alternate layers of chocolate and cookies until the chocolate is finished or the mold is filled. We finish with a last layer of cookies that will serve as a base.
- We refrigerate at least 3 hours or better from one day to the next. Unmold and remove the baking paper.
- Now all that remains is to decorate as you like, with grated chocolate, coconut, lacasitos, crushed biscuit … and enjoy.
If you still do not have it clear, I leave you a step by step in photos of this recipe for chocolate chip cake . Do not miss any detail and they will be perfect.
Tips for a Perfect Baked Chocolate Chip Cookie
- In the blog we are fans of this type of cake, we even have a version of the cake biscuits for adults and a cake cookies a little more elaborate. Also the classic Fabiola cake with cookies , choose the one you like the most.
- Chocolate plays a leading role so if it is of good quality we will notice the difference.
- We can use other cookies, but the classic rectangular toasts are perfect for this cake.
- If we add coffee to the milk (it can be decaffeinated) it will give it a delicious touch.
- A version with white chocolate is also delicious.