- 40 minutes
- For 10 people
- € 1.5 / person
Nutella cake, for chocoadictos and in this case for my fellow Tapas & Blogs, since this is the cake that I have prepared for the VII Tapas & Blogs, a picnic, which from what I have read is going to become a gourmet feast of small delicacies that will take about 60 people, I will tell you how it has been and what ideas it has left me.
Nutella cake preparation
- We put the cream to heat in a saucepan over medium heat. When it is hot (without boiling, just hot) we pour half a bottle of Nutella (200 g of cream) and chocolate. We leave over low heat to melt everything, help yourself with a wooden spoon.
- In a bowl put the eggs and sugar. Beat until smooth, creamy and not too frothy.
- We put the oven to heat at 180ºC, so that when you put the cake the temperature is uniform.
- When the chocolate has melted with the cream, turn off the heat and set the mixture aside. Add the eggs and sugar, mix well (for 2 or 3 minutes) and let stand off the heat.
- When we see that it begins to form a crust, introduce the 2 tablespoons of chopped almond dessert and let the mixture rest.
FOR THE BASE (The typical cheesecake)
- Melt the butter (use the microwave is faster). With the mincer we crush the cookies (if you did not, in a kitchen cloth we throw the 25 cookies and wrap them and then crush them with a tablespoon or something heavy, it does not look as fine but it serves the same) and we add the melted butter on top.
- We take the butter and biscuit mixture and spread over the base of a large detachable mold. Press against the bottom with the help of a spoon or with your fingers. And we put them in the oven for about 5 minutes so that it hardens.
- Finally we put on the base of cookies all the mixture that we have reserved and we put in the oven at 180ºC for about 30 minutes (it depends on the oven, mine is electric but in the gas one a little more, still it uses the trick of fork ). We puncture the cake and when it comes out clean the cake is done.
I tell you how I did it but I will recommend only the chocolate coating.
- Toast the rest of the almond in a frying pan with a few teaspoons of olive oil, when they start to turn golden, remove to a plate.
- I added honey to get a caramelised (like an almond crust on the cake, but although it tastes very good, then when the cake is broken it spoils). So the best thing is to add that almond without the honey to the surface and spread it until it covers the entire surface.
- And finally we sprinkle the cocoa with a strainer on top.
Voilá the made cake, we let it cool a few hours in the fridge before eating. It is best to accompany it with whipped cream, our favorite ice cream or a good coffee or tea. And here you have dear friends, a delicious cake at a good price and above all very simple.