- 30 minutes
- For 4 people
- 1.4 € / person
- 205kcal per 100g.
How to make a sea splash . When it starts to get hot, what you want at home is to eat fresh and healthy.
Salad and cream recipes are the best option for us. But when we talk about salads, things can get complicated as much as we want. So today I want to bring you a perfect recipe for this time, a sea salpicón .
Although it is not specifically a salad, this salpicón has raw vegetables as a common thread to reach the rest of the products, this time from the sea, some great prawns that will make this salpicón a bite of ten.
It is a simpler and cheaper option than the classic seafood salpicón where the presence of seafood is greater. It is one of those dishes that we can prepare in a moment and that will make us enjoy it for sure. Another perfect option for a starter on a special occasion or why not, Christmas.
Give new life to a few simple prawns, turning a most modest sea protein dish into a fun and fresh salad / salpicón is possible.
Of course we can always tune this recipe by supplementing or substituting some of the ingredients for others that we have around the house. .
- We put the eggs in the casserole, cover them with cold water and cook 14 minutes from the boil. Drain and reserve.
- We should not cook them any longer since a dark greenish halo forms around the yolk that is unpleasant to the eye. With these indications you have to be perfect.
Preparation of the sea salpicón
- Cook the prawns for 10 minutes, drain and reserve until cool.
- Chop the vegetables, bell peppers, chives and tomatoes into cubes. The smaller the dice the better.
- In a bowl add the chopped vegetables, the peppers, the chives and the tomatoes. Mix well and reserve.
- Peel the prawns and cut their meat into cubes. We add the meat to the rest of the ingredients. Peel the eggs, chop them and add them too. Mix well and reserve.
- To make the vinaigrette we add all its ingredients in a glass jar with a lid. We incorporate the extra virgin olive oil, the vinegar and the salt. We close the jar, shake and pour over the spatter.
- We stir well and serve as a first course or even a single dish if we accompany it with a good piece of bread.
Here you have a step by step in photos where I show how to prepare this recipe for sea salpicón . Do not miss any detail so that it comes out perfect.